29th June 1992 Day 345

The Diary

Found Access Travel and my documents were all present & correct. Efficiency is a bit of a shock after India. They couldn't help me with flights home though. I then went to HK Island and visited Poste Restante. Tom Jones had written and he said I can have my job back starting Sept 1st. We'll have to see. I then went to Thomas Cook and they were very helpful & got me a cheap flight from Stockholm to Gatwick on July 20th.






I then went back across to Kowloon and applied for a China visa. After all my organisational efforts I decided to have a rest and went to see Lethal Weapon 3. I enjoyed it but I bet Oz would have disapproved.


2012
These were the docs and tickets for my Trans-Mongolian Express trip.


Tom Jones was a partner at Price Waterhouse in Leeds - not 'the' Tom Jones.




No comments:

Post a Comment