2nd July 1992 Day 348

The Diary

I pigged out at the free breakfast buffet and finished off the City of Joy before venturing out. I went to the post office and posted a few cards & a book home. I also received a letter from Mam. Sean's going to live with Wilko and Roo in Newcastle. Wonders will never cease. I wandered around HK Central & found some really good bookshops and a big picture book by Paul Theroux that describes and accompanies his travel books. I'll have to put that on my list to Santa.



I went to the pictures again, this time to see Alien 3. Brian Glover played Brian Glover. I then managed to hunt out a cheap watch to replace my seized up watch. Just as I was giving up hope. I then wandered around the busy, brightly lit streets for a while. It's a shame I haven't got another week here because there are lots of places I haven't had the chance to see yet. I didn't even go to any of the museums.




No comments:

Post a Comment