17th March 1992 Day 241

The Diary
22 lengths of the pool before breakfast, a look around Orchard Road and all the incredible shopping centres, a ride on the beautiful MRT, the crappy river boat cruise and a very good bookshop,. Oz felt ill, so Beth took him home and I walked round the shops. In the evening Beth and Oz went to Beth's friend's place, the others went out and I received a call from Christy. I'd phoned earlier and left the number.



I also phoned home and dicovered everyone was OK and Sean had got himself a new girlfriend. The evening was rounded off with 2 hours of the IAAF World Champs from Tokyo.


2012
"beautiful MRT" ? I was easily impressed with a bit of civilisation it seems
"crappy river boat cruise". Ah that's more my style.


The new girlfriend would have been Louise, now Sean's wife of 17 years and mum to Hannah and Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment