10th September 1991 Day 52

The Diary
Oz spent the day learning his lines and I did very little. It rained a lot and the weather seemed more like England than Australia. In the evening Nige and I went to see Terminator 2. As senseless violence goes, it was bloody good senseless violence. The fx were the best I've seen. Shame Oz doesn't appreciate it. 


Did you know they have different stars in the sky here ? Orion the Hunter (I think) is very clear.



2011
Oz had to learn some set patter in order to flog his encyclopedias. Another business that surely doesn't exist in  this modern age. See my constant links to wikipedia.


Oz was a bit snooty about the sorts of films he would watch. I'm sure he's the same today. The same Oz that laughed at King Ralph.


I hadn't realised that the night sky would be different. I sort of gradually dawned (no pun intended) on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment