11th September 1991 Day 53



The Diary
Oz upped and went to Melbourne. Does he realise Melbourne is colder than Sydney? Will he get ripped off? Will he make any money? For the answers to these questions and more tune in to next weeks episode of Soap. Or alternatively keep watching this space.
File:Melbourne Flinders St. Station.jpg
Went running again today all the way to the far end of Nobbys. It was a bit cold in the strong wind. Runs of 10mins, 6mins and some drills.


2011
Excitement was dwindling, diary entries getting shorter. Just hanging around. It was time to head to Sydney. 


I've no idea why Oz took the job he did and why he didn't wait until we got to Sydney when there would be many more options open to him. It was easy for me to pick up an IT contract but I don't think he had any idea what 3 years in marketing at Boots was going to help him find. I've a vague recollection that he went on the train as well, but I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment